Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's in the Fall...

Like most of us I'm a big fan of Friday. It's the last work day before the weekend, I can start to turn my brain down a little, I treat myself to coffee and a goodie, and there is quality time ahead for my family. My favorite Friday's though are Friday's in the fall. It's cold and dark outside early in the evening, perfect for curling up, eating soup and watching a movie. It also gets me in the mood for planning (but what doesn't!). I start planning all the holiday events that will soon be upon us and begin working on my Christmas gift list. I'm an early starter for Christmas, how 'bout you? Honestly, if it were up to me my house would be decorated for it already, but the hubby says no to the early start every year. I've been getting super excited about Christmas lately. It's my favorite holiday and combines my favorite things: friends, family, food, and giving. Speaking of giving...I have it on my heart to start a little series on being a blessing. I'm a little excited about it...I will be sharing ideas on how to bless others as well as some things that I've learned about giving, blessing others, and being blessed. Come back next week to check out part 1!
So happy Friday everyone! I will leave you with the few (very few) pics from the week.


This tired boy fell asleep mid-cheeseburger. Look at those long legs!


Some cute new shoesies thanks to a friend! They didn't fit her so I got them...woohoo!


Some chalkboard projects in process with some pumpkin cookies:)

With Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment