Friday, October 12, 2012

InstaFriday...

life rearranged

Happy Friday everyone! Linking up today with Jeanette from Life Rearranged to share instagram pics from the week. I love this link up, kinda fun to get a little glimpse into daily lives of us bloggers! Here we go...
Had a long time friends wedding to attend last night. My goal was to get a photo of me and the hubby... but you get a cell phone pic of me instead, ha!

My latest addition to my big ring collection, thanks mom!

Wedding table decoration, the colors were yellow and they served this yummy sparkling lemonade, cute!

*Plankster*
Be grateful always....love this spot above my couch:)
This boy gets crazy hair at bath time!
Luke found this sweater at Target and insisted on putting it on. I have decided it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen, could pass for an ugly Christmas sweater? It was a pretty good laugh though, my boy is always entertaining!

Projects are awaiting...
A friend rescued these bottles cause' he thought I could do something crafty with them. And be crafty with them I shall! I will share when they are done!
     
So that about sums up our week. I've been trying to get in the mood for Autumn. It's been too warm around here to feel like fall, today has been the first day that I've felt like curling up with a movie and soup! There are lots of things I want to share with all of you, lots happened on my little "break" from the blog. It was a crazy kind of summer and still lots of things are going on, can't wait to share some exciting things that are happening!

With Love, Angela

2 comments:

  1. haha, that planking pic is hilarious! he fell asleep like that? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Juse climbed up there! Not sure if he knew he was planking or not!

      Delete