Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Returning...




So I'm returning. Returning to some things that I have let float away a little bit. Maybe from being afraid, maybe from negative thinking, maybe just because of life. I'm returning to my dreams, to what my heart longs for, to what I really feel God created me for. See, I've always been a dreamer, someone who believes that God has BIG things for every life. I used to have this saying plastered on the back of my bedroom door when I was young, "dreams are goals on wings". This always reminded me that dreams were obtainable, just large goals waiting to be tackled. When I was young I would dream of all the things I could do, all the things I wanted to do, and I beleived in those dreams with all my heart. Somehow life, or maybe the world, begins to convince us that those are just dreams...wishes...things that could never really come true in real life. I lost sight a little bit of God's bigger plan for my life. It was God who planted those dreams in my heart and He put them there not just for daydreaming but for actually living them.

Pinned Image
So, I'm back
Back to my dreams
Back to striving for more
Back to believing what God says about me
Back to this blog even







Any of you ever have dreams you've given up on? I'm sure you have just like me. Just remember that those dreams are God given plans for your life. Be brave enough to believe they will come true!

With Love, Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment