Friday, May 25, 2012

InstaFriday...

Work.Work.Work. and then some more work....is about all I've been doing lately. I have quite a few big events coming up, like BIG, like a best friends bridal shower and wedding, and a fantastic women's conference put on by my mom. So my to-do list is about all I have been focusing on, throw in some things like speaking at our ladies group night at church, moving our office location, and oh ya being a mom to a busy toddler, and I've barely had time to breath! So here are some snapshots from the past week. This is about all the blogging I have time for at the moment. I'm linking up with Jeannett at life rearranged for instafriday today!

life rearranged
This has been my usual morning on my days off. Coffee, a bagel, and a notebook full of to do's!


Fell asleep on the way home while eating his cheeseburger.


Muscle man - just like daddy. We were on a walk on the Sundial Bridge and he was doing pull ups on the metal ropes. He has such incredible strength for such a little guy.


Just doin a little dancin on our walk


Our Saturday night treat at Toppings. (It's a frozen yogurt shop in town that you can serve yorself and add your own toppings. They have like a zillion choices!)


Was such a good boy that day so he got a treat!

Carefully choosing his bites...had to make sure he got chocolate in each bite!



No nap = falling asleep at like 5pm
I love this though, reminds me that he is still my baby boy no matter how grown up he seems to be getting



Finally got this hung up in my house!
My friend made this for me for Christmas out of railroad spikes, I just love it!
Hung next to it is a carefully chosen print from Jesse at Naptime Diaries. She has such cute prints it took me a month to decide which one to buy to hang with this. 

I hope you are all getting ready for a great holiday weekend. We are planning on getting some more to do's done and then relaxing on Monday with a BBQ and friends!

Happy Weekend!
With Love, Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment